Microsilica Grade 92 is dry silica fume powder. In use, Microsilica 92d improves the performance of concrete and mortar formulations. It acts physically to optimise particle packing of the concrete or mortar mixture and chemically as a highly reactive pozzolan.
Microsilica Grade 920 is available in two forms: Undensified (920 U), bulk density typically 200 – 350 kg/m3; and Densified (920 D), bulk density typically 500 – 700 kg/m3.
The chemical indexes of silica fume should meet the following requirements:
(1) the silica content is more than 85%;
(2) the moisture content is less than or equal to 3%;
(3) loss on ignition is less than 6%.
The physical indicators of silica fume should meet the following requirements:
(1) volcano activity index ≥ 90%;
(2) 45 m sieve fineness, margin less than 10%; the specific surface area is more than 15 m2 / g;
(3) uniformity, density and mean deviation is less than 5%; the fineness of the screen margin and mean deviation is less than 5%;
Suitable for all concrete and mortar applications where the benefits of silica fume are required:
Higher compressive strength:
– Increased durability
– Longer service life for structures
– Enhanced rheology
– Control of mixture segregation & bleed
Microsilica wt -92d chemical composition:
SiO2: ≥ 92.0 %
ZrO2: 6～10 %
Fe2O3: ≤0.4 %
Al2O3: ≤0.5 %
Na2O: ≤0.05 %
K2O: ≤0.02 %
TiO2: ≤0.05 %
Dosage varies depending on application.
Packing & Delivery
10kg soluble paper bags x 84 on the pallets.
20kg soluble paper bags x 42 on the pallets.
950kg plastic woven bags x 2 on the pallets(with or without bottom output )
1000kg plastic woven bags x 2 on the pallets(with or without bottom output )
500kg plastic woven bags x 2 on the pallets (with or without bottom output )
We can also produce according to your requirement.
Microsilica 92d powder should be stored in dry conditions and not exposed to moisture.